Radiation Control is designed to measure the radioactivity levels. It includes a Geiger sensor which detects gamma and beta particles.
The main application for this Waspmote Plug & Sense! configuration is to measure radiation levels using a Geiger sensor. For this model, the Geiger tube is already included inside Waspmote, so the user does not have to connect any sensor probe to the enclosure.
- Material: polycarbonate
- Sealing: polyurethane
- Cover screws: stainless steel
- Ingress protection: IP65
- Impact resistance: IK08
- Rated insulation voltage AC: 690 V
- Rated insulation voltage DC: 1000 V
- Heavy metals-free: Yes
- Weatherproof: true – nach UL 746 C
- Ambient temperature (min.): -10 °C
- Ambient temperature (max.): 50 °C
- Approximated weight: 800 g
- Geiger tube [ ß, γ ] (Beta and Gamma)
- measurement of Radiation Levels to protection of patients, and public radiation protection
- occupational radiation protection, which is the protection of workers, medical radiation protection
- Distributed measurement of radiation levels in nuclear power stations surroundings to generate leakage alerts.