Backpack or cameramount solution
The FLEX Agile is following client demands for smaller, lighter encoders built for harsh environments. The system is small enough to fit between camera body and battery pack, or can be carried in a small backpack. Its aluminum design makes it extremely sturdy and will survive drops of more than 2 meters without problems. All this while still offering up to 8 4G modems, HD-SDI/ CVBS/HDMI input, a LAN connection, satellite/KA-sat/BGAN support and 32GB of removable storage for recording video locally, ready for editing..
- Bonding of 10 connections including wifi and Fixed IP
- Fixed low delay
- Camera mounted solution
- Local and remote (web-based) management
- IFB or return audio at less than a second delay
- 1x Ethernet 10/100/1000 base-t
- SD;SD- SDI,SD-HDMI, composite + 2x analog audio
- HD;HD- SDI,HD-HDMI
- Jack IFB/Audio return
- 1 x USB for Store & Forward FTP file transfer
- Touch screen
VIDEO INPUT FORMAT
- SD; full D1, Pal and NTSC mode
- HD; 720p50, 720p60 and 720p59,94
- HD; 1080i50, 1080i60 and 1080i59,94
SUPPORTED VIDEO ENCODING
- H.264 high profile MVP codec
- Framerate 50, 60, 59,94
MOBILE NETWORK INTERFACE
- 6, 2 can be added
- CDMA, HSUPA, HSDPA, LTE and UMTS
IP MANAGEMENT NETWORK INTERFACE
- 10/100/1000 base-T (combined with fixed ip port via USB)
- SD Slot (32 GByte max)
- SD: High quality CBR in SD while broadcasting adaptive live stream
- HD: High quality CBR in HD while broadcasting adaptive CIF live
- AAC 44-128 kHz LFE
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
- Dedicated appliance 12-24 volt
- Weighs approximately 1,4 kilograms
- Omnidirectional 0 and 3 Dbi
- Omniderectional Antenna array 3 Dbi
- 11 dBDirectional array
- Best quality: adaptive encoding and resolution change between full resolution, half and quarter resolution , with configurable delay of 2, 3, 5, 10 or 20 seconds.
- Medium quality: adaptive encoding and resolution change between half and quarter resolution, with configurable delay of 2, 3, 5, 10 or 20 seconds.
- Low quality: adaptive encoding and quarter resolution, with configurable delay of 2, 3, 5, 10 or 20 seconds.
- Ka profile: adaptive encoding and resolution change between full resolution, half and quarter resolution but with optimized delay settings.
- BGAN profile: adaptive encoding and resolution change between full resolution, half and quarter resolution but with optimized delay settings
- CPT (optional)
- Store and Forward (optional)
- Audio only: 0.5 seconds delay
- 90-240V to 12v AC power supply
- The FLEX utilizes its bundling technology to become a high volume data Store & Forward unit. This means that the FLEX uses its entire available upload to transport any kind of file true its connections to a FTP server. Fixed delay, if 2, 5 or 10 seconds delay is selected this will remain the end-to-end delay during the complete broadcast. This is what we consider fixed delay time. IFB or return audio is also available at less than a second delay.
Use of multiple networks guarantees the highest bandwidth, the best possible network coverage and offers a redundant solution. The video is encoded with and H.264 hardware codec, which will automatically determine the available bandwidth and continuously transmit on the highest available bandwidth. This ensures transmission of the best possible video quality with the shortest possible fixed delay time.